Check each item that applies to you:
- Do you drink pop, calorie free or sugary drinks? This includes mixing them with alcohol (ie rum and coke)
- Do you drink anything out of a plastic bottle?
- Do you use non-stick frying pans?
- Do you drink Vitamin mineral water or sports energy drinks?
- Do you use a microwave?
- Do you use a cell phone or a computer for more than 3 hours a day?
- Do you use Advil, Tylenol, Imodium, antacids (Tum’s) or any over the counter medication more than 1x/ year?
- Do you eat foods that have food coloring (ie Smarties, M&Ms, cheddar cheese, etc)?
- Do you consume canned goods (ie soup in a can)?
- Do you use personal care products with phthalates or parabens?
- Do you drink more than 2 alcoholic drinks per day?
- Do you exercise less than 30 minutes per day, 4 days per week?
- Do you regularly consume foods that are Genetically Modified. These foods are: Corn, Soybeans, Canola, Cottonseed and Beet sugar.
- Do you eat any of the following foods in the non-organic form?
- Cherry tomatoes
- Hot peppers
- Nectarines (imported)
- Sweet bell peppers
- Do you drink manufactured orange juice?
- Do you suffer from any of the following: ongoing fatigue, headaches, pain, and constant colds and coughs?
- Do you regularly experience digestive concerns such as gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome?
- Have you been diagnosed with low thyroid function or a skin condition (ie eczema, psoriasis, acne)?
- Do you use hand sanitizer or Colgate toothpaste on a regular basis?
- Are you more than 15 lbs overweight?
Less than 5: You win top marks and qualify for the “Squeaky Clean” award – Congrats!
Between 5-12: You are in need of an integrated detoxification program – call our clinic today and schedule an appointment with Dr. Haarsma, Dr. McCarthy or Dr. Mason-Wood at 587-521-3595
Greater than 12: Your body is a toxic wasteland – call our clinic today to schedule a critical care appointment with Dr. Mason-Wood at 587-521-3595